<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>trisagionschool.org | Zornitsa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://trisagionschool.org/members/zornitsakeremidchievagmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://trisagionschool.org/members/zornitsakeremidchievagmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Zornitsa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:48:45 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4089522cbe22b975ae4e2b3a9d527865</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Analytical Listening - Praises Doxastikon of the Holy Fathers in Plagal 4th in the forum FM 301 - T3 2026</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/analytical-listening-praises-doxastikon-of-the-holy-fathers-in-plagal-4th/#post-62064</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 01:39:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The second recording appeared to have a more overt rhythm, which I think can be attributed in part to the tempo and in part to the syllabic structure of the hymn (more text per note, with clearer alignment between stressed syllables and down beats). The first one had some uneven pauses between the segments, and at times appeared to accelerate or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8427"><a href="https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/analytical-listening-praises-doxastikon-of-the-holy-fathers-in-plagal-4th/#post-62064" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e81a0d0e78da75af74207261752ca6a6</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Questions on Lesson 3 in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/questions-on-lesson-3/#post-43859</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2024 00:26:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Helen, I don&#8217;t have the physical books either, but I used the links to the electronic versions that Peter had posted in Unit 1, under Church Books and Document Hub. I hope this helps!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e795fd55be0f95f3013ced898d4cd8b</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Questions on Lesson 3 in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/questions-on-lesson-3/#post-43799</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2024 06:12:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Apologies if I am simply not seeing them, but where did you post the slides for Week 3?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c618dbc82f8dc0195bd9067391968e86</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Today&#039;s Office Hours (1/31) Postponed in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/todays-office-hours-1-31-postponed/#post-43779</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Feb 2024 02:15:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No worries, Peter!</p>
<p>Here are some options on my end:<br />
1. Monday, 9/5, any time after 4 p.m. Central time/5 p.m. Eastern time;<br />
2. Tuesday, 9/6 at 8:30 p.m. Central time/9:30 Eastern time<br />
3. Wednesday, we could blend this week&#8217;s office hours with next week&#8217;s by meeting half an hour earlier or staying for another half hour after our regular meeting.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1fa55cc756fdf3f3bce00a39bab5722</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Week 2 Discussion Topic: Do You Think We Need a New Typikon? in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/week-2-discussion-topic-do-you-think-we-need-a-new-typikon-7/#post-43777</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2024 20:27:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your response is much appreciated, Peter! The typikon question aside, I can only hope that at some upcoming pan-orthodox conference someone proposes the creation of a shared document/site that lists the hymns and their (common and alternative) titles in all the different languages that the different jurisdictions practice in. Such translation&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5092"><a href="https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/week-2-discussion-topic-do-you-think-we-need-a-new-typikon-7/#post-43777" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad3b24cea55bfbb44b4e0e0a8caff99d</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Week 2 Discussion Topic: Do You Think We Need a New Typikon? in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/week-2-discussion-topic-do-you-think-we-need-a-new-typikon-7/#post-43687</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2024 22:42:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Creating a typikon seems to create a church as much as it reflects it, as it aligns theological principles with material praxis. Therefore, I think the question hinges on the degree to which changes in social and material realities begin to open a gap between the document&#8217;s guidelines (and the world they originally reflected) and the structural&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5055"><a href="https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/week-2-discussion-topic-do-you-think-we-need-a-new-typikon-7/#post-43687" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">affebb992d935b7d5bab4621bfd59af1</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Questions about Lesson 2 in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/questions-about-lesson-2/#post-43603</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2024 18:33:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Apologies! I just found Bishop Demetri&#8217;s text in the document hub. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16fa565454b57feb4ee21144bfeb430a</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa started the topic Questions about Lesson 2 in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/questions-about-lesson-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2024 18:01:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, after viewing the lectures for lesson 2, we are directed to &#8220;Answer the discussion questions (two total) in the discussion forum.&#8221; I can&#8217;t find them, though. Could you please direct me to that homework?</p>
<p>Also, you mentioned in your lecture that you can provide us with Bishop Dimitri&#8217;s translation. Where can I find that?</p>
<p>Many, many thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aba5127ad0af7cbe8ee8460071cf591e</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa started the topic Service Generators in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/service-generators/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2024 18:53:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear Peter, in the introduction to Week 2, you mention service generators from the Antiochian church and AGES. Could you please provide links to those? I&#8217;d be interested to take a look. Thank you in advance!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a987715ca12fbc516386e76766b99344</guid>
				<title>Zornitsa replied to the topic Let&#039;s Introduce Ourselves! in the forum Typikon 101 - Term 1 (Winter) 2024</title>
				<link>https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/lets-introduce-ourselves-8/#post-43503</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2024 18:06:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! My name is Zornitsa. I immigrated from Bulgaria in 1997. I have the 1980 edition of the Typikon of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church with me. While in the US, I attend an OCA church where I now sing in the choir. In my transition, I have struggled with the terminology in English, even if we share some terms that got adopted from Greek. To my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4954"><a href="https://trisagionschool.org/forums/topic/lets-introduce-ourselves-8/#post-43503" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>