Housekeeping questions

Trisagion School Forums Typikon 101 (Term 3: Fall 2021) Housekeeping questions

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, Peter! I hope it’s okay to create a new topic here. I was trying to complete the work for week two, and cannot access the class forum via the link provided. It says to answer two questions as part of the History of the Typikon lesson, but when I click on the link, it says that the forum is restricted to members of the spring term. Could you help with this? Thank you!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Peter George.
      Peter George
      Keymaster

Let me work on fixing that!

Peter George
      Keymaster

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out. Never changed the link!

Philip Sells
      Participant

Hi there, Peter. Are the slide decks of the lesson videos going to be housed in the document hub, or is there a directory on a shared site that I should be looking in for those?

Peter George
        Keymaster

Hi Philip, I can give you the links for those, if you’d like.

Philip Sells
          Participant

Oh, that would be fantastic! I remember you mentioning them in the videos and was hunting around here and there. Thanks!

Philip Sells
      Participant

Hi there, Peter. I noticed a thing about the form template: in the Psalm verses for the stichera in ‘Lord, I have cried,’ verse 2 is a copy-paste of verse 4. I’ve been updating it in my form submissions for the homework assignments because I’m obsessive about that sort of thing. 🙂

Peter George
        Keymaster

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I’ll fix that!

Katie Brumley
      Participant

Peter,I’m stuck at lesson four quiz. So ehow it won’t let me on. Could you maybe open up the class to not require that we complete each step before moving on?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.