Reply To: Announcements (please subscribe)

Trisagion School Forums ByzB 103: T1 2021 Announcements (please subscribe) Reply To: Announcements (please subscribe)

Amy Hogg
Keymaster

It’s hard to believe that we are almost done with Week 6 of our class this term!

Earlier this week I rewrote the lesson on the Vocal Pitch Monitor App and how to use it to help you practice a Vou attracted to Pa in the Diatonic scale (in Week 5). I also added a lesson to Week 6 explaining the recording portion of your Capstone Project.

This morning I added a lesson to the end of Week 6 that reviews the Fthores symbols. In a sub-lesson of that lesson I added a new scale/fthores chart that I created for you. I removed the tetrachord shading charts and put the fthores right next the the four scales. I think this simpler handout will be easier for you to read and less visually overwhelming. If you don’t have time to do this lesson this week, do it at the beginning of Week 7 as it’s a good review before we study the Soft Chromatic fthores in Week 7.

I look forward to seeing many of you in practice sessions today. Have a great week!
~Amy